Peugeot 3008 SUV is Driver Power Car of the Year'
What a great year for the 3008 SUV! Peugeot announced this week another award to add to it's collection. The 3008 has won the Car of the Year and Gold Winner Mid-Size SUV in the Auto Express Driver Power Survey 2018.
At Glews we are not surprised that this superb car is scooping accolades left right and centre and this is why we think they are well deserved.
1. It is a safe and reliable car - with a 5-star NCAP safety rating and loads of safety features, including Automatic Emergency Braking, Anti-Skid and the Driver Attention Alert System.
2. It looks great - it came top in the Exterior and Build Quality category and we agree that it is a very good looking and desirable car. Also, the interior is second to none in terms of quality.
3. The technology is outstanding - the i-cockpit really is state of the art and the touchscreen is so easy to use and it integrates with apps like Apple's Car Play, Android Auto and Mirror Link.
4. It is easy and fun to drive - the small steering wheel is responsive and makes handling the car easier.
5. Drivers love it - the survey says that owners of the 3008 SUV love it and we would agree that our customers have nothing but praise for this fantastic family car. 23,000 have been sold in the UK, making it a popular choice.
Don't just take our word for it, come down to Glews and test drive the Peugeot 3008 SUV for yourself and we are sure you will want to take one home with you.
Click here to find out more about the Peugeot 3008 SUV or call 01405 764525 and book a test drive today.
The All New Peugeot Partner, Only just born & already a winner. Picking up…
Read more >