Finance with Glews
There’s nothing complicated about financing a car at Glews. Quality is the cornerstone of our design, and it is no different when we're drawing up our finance packages. Driving a car is a pleasure, so why should buying one be any different?
We have a range of finance packages for both new and used cars which are detailed below.
All of our online listings for used cars have a finance calculator which allows you to work out what the finance payments would be on that particular vehicle, based on your expected milage and deposit amount.
At Glews we offer traditional Hire Purchase plans through our fully approved associations with Black Horse and Peugeot Motor Finance. This means with a one-off deposit and an agreed number of monthly payments you can drive away in your new or used car.
- Our HP finance is provided by reputable finance companies
- You can get Finance from as little as 8.6 % and no customer fees. Subject to status.
- You can spread the cost of your car purchase from anywhere between 12 to 60 months.
- You can choose the amount of deposit you want to pay.
Do you want low monthly payments? Do you want low deposits? Do like to change your car every 3 years? Our PCP (Personal Contract Purchase) Plan gives you the rewards of ownership, with the freedom to change your car more often.
With our Passport scheme you have the flexibility to hand the car back after the term with no further payments (subject to certain mileage and condition requirements), pay a final payment and keep the car or part exchange the car for a new one with a new Passport agreement. Whatever you want to do, it’s the perfect way to keep your options open.
Naturally, certain terms and conditions apply, so to find out more about the many benefits of Peugeot Passport (including Peugeot Assistance), please give us our sales team a call.
Just Add Fuel
Driving a new Peugeot is simple...for one simple monthly payment Peugeot will take care of servicing, warranty, road tax, breakdown cover and comprehensive insurance for 3 years....all you need to do is Just Add Fuel.
At the end of your contract there are 3 options:
1. pay the amount we anticipate your car will be worth (the anticipated future value) and own your car outright
2. hand your car back with nothing further to pay (subject to mileage and conditions)
3. part-exchange your car for a brand new one
To find out more about the Just Add Fuel Packages speak to one of our sales advisors who will be happy to help.
As you would expect there are Terms & Conditions attached to Peugeot's Just add Fuel packages which you can view by clicking on this link Peugeot Terms & Conditions and scrolling down to the Just Add Fuel heading
FREE 7 day insurance
We offer FREE 7 day insurance giving you the benefit of being able to drive your car away on the day.
Abraxas Combined Gap Insurance
In the event that your car has been written off due to an accident, fire, theft or an adverse weather conditions incident, this type of policy will pay out the difference between the motor insurers settlement figure and the original purchase price of your vehicle (or finance settlement amount if applicable-whichever is the higher claim amount).
You can purchase Abraxas Combined Gap Insurance if you are paying cash for your new vehicle or if you are using one of our finance packages.
Why do you need Abraxas Combined Gap Insurance?
A significant amount of reported crime is vehicle related. All of us know friends, family or colleagues who have had a car stolen or written off in an accident, and had to go through the ordeal of trying to replace it. This is when you could discover, when you come to claim via your motor insurance company, that you are only entitled to the market value of the car at the time of the claim, which could be less than what you originally paid for it.
Combined Gap Insurance is available to you if:
- At the start of the policy your vehicle is 10 years old or under and has covered less than 100,000 miles
- Comprehensive motor insurance is in place for the vehicle throught the period of insurance
- You are a private individual or sole trader aged 18 and over who is resident in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man
- You are a Partnership, Limited Company or other legal entity, situated and registered (if Limited) in the UK, The Channel Islands or Isle of Man.
Glews is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Finance Subject to Status. Applicants must be 18 or over. Guarantees / Indemnities maybe required. Finance provided by Black Horse Motor Finance CF10 5BH, and Peugeot Financial Services RH1 1QA, Terms and conditions apply.”